Wednesday, May 20, 2009

the bzzz on a new OFF! Product

Okay, so I recently became a bzz agent, and got my first bzz kit in the mail yesterday. It has 2 new OFF! products, OFF!® Clip-On Mosquito Repellent, and OFF!® PowerPad® Lamp. I'm especially interested in trying the clip-on repellent, I am usually an all-you-can-eat buffet for mosquitos in the summer time and I HATE spraying on greasy, smelly repellent, so if this works I'm sold! Info on this: All you have to do is clip it onto your belt or bag, and a quiet little fan circulates an odorless repellent all around you.

The second product, the lamp, could be equally useful for outdoor get togethers, BBQs, etc. They claim that it provides protection for a 15'x15' area, the same as lighting 15 citronella candles. I'm excited to try both of these items, I swear every time I step outdoors in mosquito season I come back in with an itchy red welt :(. Any-who, I have a bunch of coupons for $3 off these items (MSRP $8.99 for the clip-on and $9.49 for the lamp), leave a note in the comments telling me which one you want to try and why and they're yours, I'll email you for contact info.

Oh, and I will post a product review for both of these items when I try them out, this is definitely not an endorsement yet, just info and coupons :).

No comments:

Post a Comment